Many people are looking to replace King User (KingRoot) with SuperSU. here is the easiest tutorial of replacing King-User with Super-SU
Check Out Most Popular Post: One Click Root Any Android Device.
Why replace King-user with Super-SU?
- kingusercauses excessive Wakelocks, This is responsible for high battery draining .
- Some apps can’t grant root access from kinguser, such as: Tasker
- You can’t run Gaming hacking Apps like Xmod/freedom with kinguser
- Poor user interface
- Everyody loves SuperSU 😛
Replacing kinguser with SuperSU is just a piece of cake,
You don’t believe me?
lets the game begin….just follow the step bellow:
You will need,
– Any Custom Recovery installed on your device
– Working Internet Connection, to proceed further.
First go to App drawer > kinguser> Settings > Root Authorization Settings > Remove Root Access.
It may take a while to complete.(maximum 5 minutes)
( SuperSu Installation & Root):
- First Reboot your device into recovery mode.
- Then click Reboot in your recovery
(Note: We’ve entered the recovery only for rebooting , nothing else)
- Here comes the most important part.You shall see some messages, First message is about the warning of flashing stock recovery, You Must need to press “No“. Then You probably shall see 2nd message. It would say something like, “Root Missing/Broken“. You have to click”Yes” and after that your device should Reboot Automatically
- Now install the latest version of SuperSU
- Open SuperSU, it would ask for binary update. Accept and click “Normal” button. It would take a while to complete binary installation. If it shall take more then 5 minutes, Then Reboot Your Device & try again
- If everything goes perfectly you shall see “Installation Success“, then Reboot the device
If You do not want to go through all this trouble, You can buy Super-Sume Pro from google Play Store with exchange with $3.99.
Note: Super-Sume app is not working Any more on latest Android Device. I’m not recommending, but I’ve seen some device got soft brick/boo-looping after trying this app. I shall not responsible if anything happen to your device.Use this app with your own risk. But if really you got into any trouble, & you brick your device, lets not try to hesitate comment. I will always try my best to help you..anytime
Download Free version of Super-Sume App from Zippyshare or Pro version from Google Play Store. After that Install the app, Go to App drawer> open Super-Sume. After launching the app, It will ask for Root permission Access. Grant root access to proceed further. After launching Super Sume you shall click on blue Android Button to initiate process. replacing process need 1-2 minute to complete.
After finishing the process, go to play store download the SuperSU.Open SuperSU, it would ask for binary update. Accept and click “Normal” button. It would take a while to complete binary installation. If it shall take more then 5 minutes, Then Reboot Your Device & try again, If everything goes perfectly you shall see “Installation Success“, then Reboot the device
Voila! forget Kingeroot & Enjoy SuperSU.