Android M Orange Custom ROM For MTK6572: Android M Orange Custom ROM is here for your MediaTEK – MTK6572/MT6572 chipset Based Android Smartphone. Android M Orange Custom ROM is completely bugless, and most stylish custom ROM. It’s a battery friendly and a Gaming performance ROM. You can use this ROM in any MediaTEK MTK6572/MT6572 chipset Based Android Smartphone. Here is The guide: How to Port Any custom ROM for MediaTEK – MTK6572/MT6572 chipset Based android device.
Android M Orange Custom ROM For MTK6572
ROM Name: Android M Orange
ROM Version: 1
ROM OS: Kitkat
OS Version: 4.4.2
ROM Base: AOSP (mediaMOND
ROM Kernel: 3.4.XX
ROM Status: Stable (Unofficial)
ROM Size: 180MB
ROM Language: English/ Multi language supported
Supported Devices: MediaTek based MT6572
- 100% Stable
- Android Marshmallaw UI
- Marshmallow style Notification Panell
- Everything Orange
- Better RAM management
- A Gaming Optimized ROM
- Performance Optimized
- Battery Life Optimized
- Audio Mode
- Doubly 7.1 + Vipers4Android pre-installed
- Drag to show tiles in Notification
- List view/Gird View Animations
- Information Not Available
Rooting or flashing custom ROM’s results to the void of the warranty of the device. (We) RaphsonBD and its authors will not responsible for bricked devices or any damage which is incurred in the process of flashing custom ROM’s or rooting the device. We highly advice to take a backup of your device prior to performing the process. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM, before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications. Nevertheless if you need any help, just comments already. We will always pleased to help you.
- If you want to use this ROM in MediaTEK MTK6582/MT6582 Chipset based device Here is Guide
Custom ROM Android M-Orange for MT6572 Download for Free
- ROM Download Link
ROM Extension Download
- Go to Open GAAP, Choose ARM ⇒ 4.2 ⇒Stock to nano depending on which you want to use.
How to Install Custom ROM
- At first Download the ROM and copy the OrangeROM_For_MT6572.zip file in SD-card.
- It’s wise to backup your Current ROM, no matter how confident or experienced you are. So anything happen unpleasant you can retrieve back your old ROM
- If you don’t know how to backup ROM using Custom Recovery then Click Here
- Then Go to phone’s custom recovery mode. Almost Every phone by pressing Power button + Volume up/down button + Home button all together you can access your phone recovery options. If you don’t know how to go your specific device’s recovery option, just search on google. Here an example: “recovery mode symphony”
- After successfully entering the Custom Recovery Option (CWM/TWRP) first & foremost take a backup up of your current ROM. Select “Backup” 》Select storage 》 backup process may take 5/7 minutes.
- Than Wipe Data》Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvic Cache (You shall find it in Advanced option).
After formatting Cache go to Mount and Storage》Format Data, Format System.
- Than come back to main menu of CWM/TWRP whichever Custom recovery you’re using.
- Just Click install the OrangeROM_For_MT6572.zip from SDCARD.
- After that Flash GAAP and reboot your phone
- Voila and enjoy the test of Android M-Orange for MT6572.
- Symphony Xplorer V28 Kitkat Custom ROM – MiUi 8
- Root Symphony Xplorer V28 Without PC (Step by Step)
- Symphony Xplorer ZVI Lollipop Custom ROM – OctOs
- Symphony Xplorer ZVI Custom ROM – MiUi V184.108.40.206
- Symphony W68 Gaming Custom ROM – Pink Panther